7080 Polish #3- 8OZ
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish.
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
When you receive your purchase, examine it carefully. If you are not satisfied with the order you receive from Pro-Rider and you wish to return or exchange, please call or email to Pro-Rider and request for a RA # (Return Authorization Number). Please return the package to the address as mentioned on RA#. voucher. Upon return and receipt of the product(s), Pro-Rider will exchange, refund, or credit the items, less appropriate adjustments for shipping, handling and restocking fees- NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Returns are accepted within 14 days of the date of receipt of order and exchanges are accepted within 30 days with no restocking fee, provided products are in original condition and never been used/worn or altered in any way.