7030 Polish #2- 8OZ
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in
- Buffs out quickly
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
When you receive your purchase, examine it carefully. If you are not satisfied with the order you receive from Pro-Rider and you wish to return or exchange, please call or email to Pro-Rider and request for a RA # (Return Authorization Number). Please return the package to the address as mentioned on RA#. voucher. Upon return and receipt of the product(s), Pro-Rider will exchange, refund, or credit the items, less appropriate adjustments for shipping, handling and restocking fees- NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Returns are accepted within 14 days of the date of receipt of order and exchanges are accepted within 30 days with no restocking fee, provided products are in original condition and never been used/worn or altered in any way.