7020 Polish #1- 8OZ
Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.
- Resists finger marking
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals
- Leaves a smooth, clean, greaseless shine
- If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
- Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
- When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
- Reapply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the antistatic, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
When you receive your purchase, examine it carefully. If you are not satisfied with the order you receive from Pro-Rider and you wish to return or exchange, please call or email to Pro-Rider and request for a RA # (Return Authorization Number). Please return the package to the address as mentioned on RA#. voucher. Upon return and receipt of the product(s), Pro-Rider will exchange, refund, or credit the items, less appropriate adjustments for shipping, handling and restocking fees- NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Returns are accepted within 14 days of the date of receipt of order and exchanges are accepted within 30 days with no restocking fee, provided products are in original condition and never been used/worn or altered in any way.